Sunday, February 1, 2009

COME TO AN END...

A short holidays for cny is gonna come to an end.
Everyone is going back to continue their own works.
I appreciate this short holidays a lot coz it gave me the chance to stay with my family.
During this cny, we shared a lot of joys together.
We laughed, we ate, we chatted, we played & etc together.
These moments are wonderful.
It is hard to describe the feeling by using words.

No matter how we all need to go back to our own positions and continue our lives.
But i hope all of us can always keep these memories deep in our hearts...

A whole new year is waiting for us
so we must work hard for our tomorrows.

Hope that we can gather again very soon.
Wish all of you here always be healthy and happy!!!

6 comments:

xiiao huii said...

xin qian xin qian xin qian ~

said...

yes??
may i help you??

S'ng Yi Joo said...

xinqian ..
know who am I?
GOT BLOGSPOT..
also din tell me
>.<

said...

haha i no need to tell you
you also will know very soon la

iDominic said...

LOL link me!!!!!!!

said...

ok...